Nationwide Platforms is the UK’s market leading provider of powered access platforms. GRW were briefed to design and fit full 3 phase power distribution across the entire Leeds site including:
- New workshop and rolling test facility
- Repair centre and bench workshop
- Office space for administration and training centre
- Canteen facility and stores area
- Link all fire, security, CCTV and alarm systems back to the existing main building to enable single site solution management
The project installation consisted of:
- A full review of the existing site with consideration for energy cost reduction
- Review of all external data links
- New mains supply and smart metering with energy cost reduction
- Lighting with energy control sensors positioned at various points giving energy reduction benefits when the workshop was unoccupied
- Single integrated solution approach to all services linking into the existing fully operational site with minimum disruption
- New 3 phase power distribution and new sub mains supply with smart metering for energy management
- New workshop bench station facility with safe 110v fitted to 10 stations for engineers use in the repair centre
- Alarm and motion detection integrated with CCTV with optional remote access for IP remote viewing and key holder response.
- 6 meter barrier arm with access control for drivers with key fob access control
The project is now completed and fully operational with full documentation and customer handover.
The site may be used as a reference site for GRW customers to visit.
Another GRW project successfully completed on time and on budget.