We are committed to supporting our customers throughout an installation and then being on hand to trouble shoot and problem solve should emergencies arise. As a result we are structured to support our clients and react quickly at all times.
Customers have a single point of contact with GRW Electrical and a designated project manager who organises and manages project work, contracts and any emergency call outs. The business is organised into two key areas of operation designed to support our customers at all times:
A team is allocated to service a customer’s project, providing a full service from assessment of needs, through to design and delivery on site, as well as electrical inspection and reports.
Amongst our satisfied customers for whom we have completed successful installations are:
- Nationwide Platforms various UK sites
- Marshall Fleet Solutions various UK sites
- Select Retail UK sites various UK sites
- Bermondsey Pub Chain various UK sites
- Leeds Graphic Press located in West Yorkshire
We are able to react swiftly to small works and emergencies such as breakdowns, faults, alarm status situations etc. Because we are well organised we can divert one of our skilled engineers quickly and efficiently to support customers when they most need it.
- Sytner Group (Range Rover Wakefield)
- Holroyd Miller Estate Agents (Yorkshire Region)
- Althams Travel (Yorkshire region)
- Witherslack Group (Yorkshire Region)
- DX Freight Distribution Departments (Yorkshire Region)