Hidrostal is a national company with local offices based in Castleford, offering a range of electrical installation and design services for pumps and pumping systems for water and waste in the public and private sector. GRW Electrical worked with Hidrostal during a carefully planned 3 year project.
- The initial electrical design and build for the offices and work shop facilities
- Allowing for a pumping testing station facility onsite
- Plus maintenance and support services workshop
- Design of three phase power distribution throughout the work shop areas
- Provision of soft start facility for testing station up to 400 amp three phase
- The work shop included work benches with safe 110 volt working and monitoring power for online test facility
- Installation of Paxton access control, security IP CCTV and an automated gate was fitted for secure access control