Our customer is a distributor of Perspex® cast acrylic and a range of other thermoplastic sheet, rod and tube. Owned by Lucite International, the global leader in the manufacture of acrylics, Perspex Distribution has regional sales and service centres in the North, Midlands and South. GRW Electrical has provided extensive electrical services at the Leeds unit.
- Sub mains power distribution for plant and equipment
- LED lighting throughout warehouse and office areas with full design and LUX level
- Access control with Paxton door readers and intercom unit
- Fire alarm upgrade and link to central station for monitoring
- CCTV system in HD IP CAT 5E UTP installation to 16 camera positions day/night operation
- Ventilation control and dust extraction for laser precision working
The work involved carrying out the initial survey and providing the detailed specification for all the onsite requirements, with full detail planning and design service.
The customer required electrical installation and power distribution but also asked for an energy cost saving review of all lighting and controls. On completion full compliance certificates were issued for all electrical work, fire and emergency lighting. The project was finished on budget and time and represents another successful site under GRW project management control.